Introduction At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM bu
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner (TABP) is responsible for building relationships with Hiring Managers and business stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction with IBM’s TAO services. They will proactively engage with their clients to understand and plan for current and future hiring demand, ensuring robust hiring strategies exist to drive the success of the function. Working as their Trusted Advisor, the TABP will develop an in-depth knowledge of the talent requirements of the Hiring Manager’s business and be able to consult on relevant industry/sector and market talent insights which impact delivery. The TABP will share recruitment delivery updates and identify opportunities for simplification, innovation, and continuous improvement in delivery, using data to support and back up client discussions. The TABP will have the ability to foresee and react to potential delivery challenges before they adversely impact client satisfaction. Whilst the TABP will oversee all recruitment activity within their area, they may also manage an individual requisition load (typically for niche, hard-to-fill, strategic or high-profile roles). Working closely with our Recruiters, the TABP will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies to be able to present qualified candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager. This role requires both client and project management experience to meet client satisfaction goals.
- Act as an IBM brand ambassador for the TAO services to their client stakeholders, working either on-site or remotely
- Works with Hiring Managers and client leadership to understand their hiring forecasts and translate it into recruitment plans on an agreed frequency
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and industry sector.
- Provides regular updates to stakeholders on the status of requisitions, health of delivery, recruitment market insights and strategies to ensure performance metrics are met
- May facilitate the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and recruiters to discuss delivery expectations, timelines and sourcing activities
- Consults with the Hiring Manager on the role requirements and sector/market talent supply considerations which may impact delivery
- Partners with IBM’s Sourcing Science team to ensure sourcing campaigns and activities are successful
- May support the delivery team in short-list presentation of candidates as required
- Analyze platform data to identify ways to improve and optimize delivery performance and share best practice across the account team.
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Participate in client update meetings and represents the service to stakeholders as required.
- Obtain high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid experience in Staffing, Recruiting, or Human Resources
- Strong experience in a client management role working across a variety of stakeholders
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- HR Generalist with recruitment background in a manufacturing setting
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Ability to travel if required
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to work independently and proactively develop client relationships
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.