Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Talent Acquisition Manager (TAM) is responsible for managing the delivery of the TAO service to their assigned area of the account (e.g. geographic/hiring segment), ensuring SLAs, KPIs and client satisfaction objectives are met. The TAM manages client stakeholder relationships within their area and communicates the progress and value of the TAO service to them. The TAM has people management responsibility for Talent Acquisition Partners and other on-site Recruitment Specialists within their assigned area and is accountable for their engagement and delivery performance.
- Accountable for the service delivery to the assigned area of the account, delivering to client SLAs, monthly and quarterly business metrics
- Partners with the Delivery Project Executive to ensure effective client stakeholder management
- Consults with the Delivery Project Executive and client to identify service/system/process/experience enhancements necessary to better align the solution with their desired business outcomes
- Accurately forecast revenue and cost and work to agreed budgets
- Work in partnership with the Recruitment Managers to ensure the on and off-site delivery team members successfully provide required services and consistency in execution to the client
- Accountable for management and/or co-management of the delivery team (including on-site, off-site and Delivery Center resources) ensuring that performance, professional development and engagement is being proactively managed.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and direction of the Talent Acquisition Partners and on-site Recruitment Specialists.
- Review and approval of the direct reports KPIs for performance and variable compensation (performance- related bonuses)
- Develop and disseminate strategic insights from program status reports to client and internal stakeholders on the required frequency.
- Execute against risk, quality and continuous improvement plans
- Obtain high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets
- Participate in client update meetings and represents the service to stakeholders as required.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid experience in Staffing, Recruiting, or Human Resources
- Proven experience of managing recruitment teams delivering against SLAs, forecasts and budgets
- Strong experience managing client relationships
- Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Significant experience managing remote teams within a matrixed management environment.
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.