TAAL (www.taal.com) is a global team of industry leading experts focused on creating the future of blockchain mining. We are on a mission to be the world’s largest, vertically integrated blockchain se
TAAL (www.taal.com) is a global team of industry leading experts focused on creating the future of blockchain mining. We are on a mission to be the world’s largest, vertically integrated blockchain service provider. We take complex business operations and deliver turn-key solutions to enterprise clients, streamlining their entry into the industry.
At TAAL our people are the most important resource and we looking for a highly skilled and engaged
Talent Acquisition Manager
to become one of them, and to help us find them. You will report to the Head of HR and be responsible to ensure that our company attracts, hires and retrains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. The role could be based in Zug, Switzerland or remote.
In this role you will be also involved in a broad range of tasks, be part of a committed international team and have a unique opportunity to and learn about crypto mining and transaction processing on the BSV blockchain.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with Line Managers to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards, etc.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the Management
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proven work experience as recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) in a fast growing environment ideally in a niche job market like Tech talents, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management (or related field) or equal education
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Fluent in English written and spoken and good German knowledge
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and/ or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) e.g. BambooHR
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills, doer with entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we are looking forward to receiving your application.