Founded in in Gothenburg, Sweden, Hiber is building a universally accessible web-first, no-code platform called HiberWorld for everyone to create, play and participate in the Metaverse. With thousands
Founded in 2017 in Gothenburg, Sweden, Hiber is building a universally accessible web-first, no-code platform called HiberWorld for everyone to create, play and participate in the Metaverse. With thousands of interactive 3D experiences created each day, and more than one million created to date, there is always a lot of fun things to do!
We are now looking to find more skilled developers with a passion for games to join our team.
You will be part of the Game team and work together with developers, artists, testers and other stakeholders, to build and maintain our platform. You will play an important role in the whole game development life-cycle; Design, Develop, Test, Release and Maintain.
Example of things you will be doing:
- Develop new features to inspire more people to create and experience things with HiberWorld
- Participate in product development and user experience discussions together with our UX experts and Product owners
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Work with team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Development of technical specifications and plans
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of C++
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- Great team and a culture where your ideas count
- 6 weeks vacation for onsite employees
- Career progression with the company
- Flexible remote (office in Gothenburg) or a Fully remote work setup (we’ll discuss your preferences during the hiring process and also relocation support)
- Stock option plan
HiberWorld supports millions of interconnected virtual worlds, features a unique, proprietary next generation 3D engine and is incorporating Web3 technology to support digital ownership and interoperability.
The company is backed by a number of top investors in consumer technology, gaming and blockchain including EQT Ventures, Luminar Ventures, Konvoy Ventures, CMT Digital, Dreamcraft Ventures, SYBO, the mini fund, and others.