Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
Our products and services are expanding and so is the need to understand the business requirements. We are therefore looking for System Analysts to join our development teams within the Software Engineering Department. Your mission will consist in making the bridge between the different departments involved and the Software Engineers to help them building efficient and relevant technical solutions.
Your responsibilites will be:
- Define the scope with stakeholders, build specifications, estimate delivery, track progress, and report to stakeholders closely
- collaborate with PM dept as tech expert
- provide reliable estimations, using different techniques, including uncertainties values.
- able to mitigate risks, find response to possible issues and prevent blockers in collaboration with business
- Knowledge and ability to perform QA assessment and identify/take correction actions
- Knowledge and ability on how to monitor risks and uncertainty
- Knowledge and Ability on how to engage and communicate with project stakeholders using rights formats, timing and targeting.
- Trading systems understanding : identify responsibilities, technical constraints, and product stakeholders to be able to evaluate the different strategies that can be applied to decouple systems, or to introduce new features in Trading systems.
- assess risks in relation to SQ system evolution
- lead discussion with product manager, product owners and tech leads to improve existing products and systems
- anticipate and forecast business and SA trends
- come up with the strategy of optimization
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a similar position ideally in a banking environment
- knowledge of resilience techniques, resilience patterns, data consistency, safe distributed system, and other resilience topics
- knowledge on tools in order to continuously measure and observe the state of the system
- Distributed system architecture
- Fluent in English, French is an asset