*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.* Are you a talented Swedish-speaking Editor with experience working on affiliate sites, loo
*Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.*
Are you a talented Swedish-speaking Editor with experience working on affiliate sites, looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business aiming to expand their reach in these areas?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Do you have a strong editorial background, and are passionate about generating traffic through engaging, informative, SEO optimised content?
Our review pages generate a lot of traffic and revenue, so it is imperative our content is pitched to the relevant audience – are you well organised, experienced in outsourcing a varied range of content, and more importantly tracking its delivery & quality?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
Our websites are extremely important to our business portfolio, and hence we are looking for a specialist within our markets. Our office is based in London, however, the position will be remote so you can work anywhere in the world.
As our Swedish Editor, you’ll be playing a vital role in the team contributing to the most influential input to the company’s revenue (SEO & Content). Naturally, this is an area we want to support as much as possible, and this role is a superb opportunity for someone to be instrumental as we scale up our processes and strategy on one of our lead projects.
- Publishing, writing, editing and proofreading content related to iGaming and crypto content
- Manage the content within the site; analyse and assess what we have and strategies for improvement
- Conduct keyword research and create content plans
- Collaborate with SEO team to deliver key objectives
- Optimising content for SEO
- Liaising with outsourced writers and freelancers to order content
- Experience in the same or similar role in the Crypto or Gambling industry
- Hands-on SEO experience
- Knowledge of SEO tools (Ahrefs/SEMrush/Google Search Console)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience with CMS (WordPress)
- Experience creating content tasks for writers
- Experience producing content for affiliate sites
- High proficiency in spoken and written Swedish language
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
Job Type: Full-time
- Swedish (Required)
Expected Start Date: 15/05/2023