Introduction At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IB
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At Envizi (an IBM company) we believe there is a smarter way to achieve a sustainable future, and we are helping organizations harness the power of data and analytics to optimize for a low carbon future.
Envizi supports over 150 clients globally on their journey to become more sustainable, we are currently looking for an Implementation Consultant to join our Implementation Services team. As a Implementation Consultant you will work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change.
- Provide pre-sales support as the technical specialist and trusted advisor for account managers and business development managers.
- Work with other consultants to implement our range of solutions for clients and partners:
- Facilitate workshops and gather functional/business requirements from client and partner organizations.
- Translate requirements into appropriate solution designs.
- Scoping, design, configuration, testing and successful delivery of reporting solutions for clients and stakeholders.
- Analysis, cleansing and manipulation of data sets, automating data loads and configuring our technology platform to support proper integration with other downstream/upstream systems.
- Ensure accurate documentation of and delivery to the project scope and timeline. Adherence to the Envizi implementation methodology.
- Providing technical expertise and best practice advice to clients post implementation to assist them in getting the most out of our technology solutions.
- Work with the Envizi product management and development teams to advocate, scope and test enhancements to the suite of Envizi products.
- Work with the services team to identify and implement processes and best practices that improve our agile workplace culture.
- Deliver partner and client training as required.
- Client management during implementation.
- Client advisory work to provide new value to existing clients.
- Providing work estimates to Account Managers and Project Managers for new work.
- Ensure all project artefacts are created in line with company best practices and are stored online in the relevant system.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment, and to deadlines. Customer service skills
- Troubleshooting skills and logical thinking
- Ability to work with and analyse large volumes of data
- Advanced regular expression coding skills
- 3 or more years of analytical experience.
- 3 or more years of solution consulting or relevant industry experience.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Bonus, but not essential
- Strong data manipulation skills, including an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential (note – a test is conducted as part of the interview process).
- Experience in the delivery of training.
- Experience in any of the following domains will be highly regarded: Energy management, Utilities, Sustainability.
- Experience with or knowledge of any of the following will be highly regarded: energy services, energy tariff/billing and meter data processes such as NEM12, BMS or similar meter/sub-metering technologies.
- Experience in BI, data warehousing, statistical or reporting tools would be advantageous.
- Experience in Agile software environments is a plus.
- In addition to the above experience, the ideal candidate will have the following attributes: Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and take accountability.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Dynamic team player who is comfortable working in a small, but rapidly evolving environment.
- A passion for making a difference in their profession and the environment.
About Business Unit
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic, entrepreneurial team in one of the fastest growing sectors of the “green economy”.
Envizi is a global leader in energy and sustainability data and analytics software that enables reporting and management of ESG indicators including energy, greenhouse gases, environmental and social responsibility metrics. Today Envizi helps over 200 companies globally reach their sustainability goals and drive better business outcomes.
Envizi has a global presence with offices in Australia, UK, US and Singapore. We are headquartered in a fantastic heritage building in Sydney with close access to Redfern Station. We value a good work life balance with flexible working arrangements including, working from home for a significant amount of your time. The company has a flat management structure and offers opportunities for motivated individuals who really want to make an impact in their roles.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.