Suspicious Activity Investigator
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking a SAR Investigator to support our compliance growth into all global frontiers and provide support on suspicious activity reviews to ensure we stay in continuous compliance with regulations and internal policy requirements.
- Handle and review assigned cases within available SLAs, including advising relevant stakeholders on next steps
- Maintain escalation log and ensure all escalations to the team are promptly reviewed and resolved
- Maintain client off-boarding log and support client off-boarding process where required
- Where there are grounds for suspicion or requirement for guidance in relation to a case, escalate accordingly to the team lead and relevant MLROsPartner with relevant internal stakeholders to strengthen quality of SARs, and ensure consistency and accuracyProficient in compliance applications and programmes such as ComplyAdvantage, Actimize, Thomson Reuters World-Check, Elliptic etc.
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
- Participate in internal and external programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Legal, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience in investigations, including filing SARs, or related audit/regulatory experience at a financial institution or fintech company
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to be action-oriented and seek to meet high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, analytical, and investigative skills
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.