Job Description Support Analyst, Complaints (note you will work for our client, Recruitment Managed by EPG) Our Client has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 m
Support Analyst, Complaints
(note you will work for our client, Recruitment Managed by EPG)
Our Client has built the world’s leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and the vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, they have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. They are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the crypto-economy and increase economic freedom around the world. There are a few things our Client look for across all hires they make, regardless of role or team. First, they assess whether a candidate demonstrates their values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, they look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like theirs, where they default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt themselves, and expect sustained high performance because they play as a championship team. Finally, they seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As a Compliance Analyst, you will be more focus on Compliance or Regulatory background and Fraud or Disputes, also you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate support professionals who know their performance is critical to the company achieving its mission. They have a high hiring bar and they’re determined to create a productive, progressive, inclusive place to work. If you’re looking to work for a mission driven, employee first organization, please apply today.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Responsible for providing support to the Complaints Operations program
- Ensuring that the company maintains regulatory standards across various policies and programs.
- Serve as an escalation point for hi-priority queues or complex investigations.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Must work in a defined shift, as required by the business.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support
- Must have working experience with Compliance or Regulatory background, Fraud or Disputes
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate globally across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in project management, analytics and/or vendor management.
- Advanced degree in business, finance or Customer Experience
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience working with and partnering with external outsource business partners.
Salary/ Pay Rate: 45,760 Euro / Annual
- We are expected to work within regular office hours anytime between 7am to 6pm Dublin Time
- Project Duration: 6 months (may extend to a year, can be converted to FTE depending on the business need)
Contract length: 6 months
Application Deadline: 26/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: €21,859.00-€51,212.00 per year
- Complaint Operation Program: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19