Supply chain technology and digital disruptor awareness, including but not limited to SAP, S4/IBP, Kinaxis, intelligent automation, Internet of Things (IoT),…...
This role can be based across Europe but ideally UK, Spain, France or Netherlands
Do you have the ability and experience to play a central role enabling Supply Chain & Fulfillment capabilities in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for helping the CSCO/COO, and her or his business partners, address some of the critical business issues faced today, including:
- Supply Chain and Service Strategy
- Supply Chain Segmentation and configuration options
- Operating Model including Make vs Buy options
- Strategic Cost Reduction (Zero Based Supply Chain)
- Business case for Supply Chain transformations as well as value realisation
- Responsible and Resilient Supply Chain (Risk, Performance, Innovation, Diversity, Sustainability
- Network Design & Optimisation
- Integrated Business Planning
- Transformation roadmap options
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for leading projects and delivery teams in our Supply Chain & Fulfillment group to formulate and execute customer-centric planning and fulfillment strategies
- Lead end-to-end strategy to implementation of supply chain digital and analytics capabilities, including data driven services
- Drive supply chain transformations in line with client’s business challenges.
- Refine and optimise the client’s ability to organise and analyse financial, operational and external information to create substantial shareholder value
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the supply chain ecosystem and broader marketplace
- Establish and strengthen client relationships with the CSCO, as well as COO, CFO, CPO, and Operations executives
- Target and articulate value for clients and shape and coordinate complex RFP responses to bring the best of SC&O to our clients
- Lead business development opportunities and prepare sales proposals
- Build and manage highly effective teams of Consultants to help shape and execute client engagements, with a strong capability to develop the skills and capabilities of junior colleagues
- Contribute to global thought-leadership and leverage the skills of others throughout the practice to enable cohesive delivery of strategic and transformative solutions
- 8+ years’ experience in consultancy or a mix of industry and consultancy
- Functional experience should include some of the following: distributed order management, inventory management, demand planning, supply planning, distribution and logistics, transport sourcing, global trade management
- Supply chain technology and digital disruptor awareness, including but not limited to SAP, S4/IBP, Kinaxis, intelligent automation, Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and analytics, etc.; other specific systems / applications relevant from previous experience
- Experience working in one or more of Consumer Goods, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Energy, Utilities, Manufacturing, High-Tech (including Aerospace & Defence), Chemical & Natural Resources, Life Sciences and Logistics
- Knowledge of core Supply Chain business capabilities
Excellent pay, benefits and company culture with the opportunity to progress your career and work with leading global companies.
APPLY NOW or contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources for details.