Location: The Hague, Rijswijk. Are you looking for a first or second step in your career and do you already have some knowledge about Supply Chain and Logistics? Then this might be the right job for y
Location: The Hague, Rijswijk.
Are you looking for a first or second step in your career and do you already have some knowledge about Supply Chain and Logistics? Then this might be the right job for you! For our Supply Chain department we are looking for a proactive and accurate Supply Chain Support
What will you be doing?
You will be the spider in the web and support your Supply Chain and Logistics colleagues in the tasks that flow from the Supply Chain process. Your main tasks are:
- Administration related to the Supply Chain flow of goods
- Keeping track of the mailboxes and handling phone calls about purchase orders
- Checking invoices from Supply Chain partners (sea freight, airfreight and rail)
- Processing or adjusting data in the system when necessary
- Supporting colleagues with other tasks
- Taking part in various projects
What are we looking for?
- You have a MBO or HBO degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related
- Accurate, communicative, flexible and proactive
- Knowledge of an ERP system (like Axapta) is an advantage
- You can work independently and in a structural way
- Very good command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is an advantage
- Knowledge of Excel
What do we offer?
- You will join a fast-expanding company and become part of a team that is enthusiastic and passionate about the creation of sustainable collections
- Fulltime job 40h a week (part-time 36/32h is possible) in a great, fun and hardworking team
- A competitive salary and secondary employment conditions, such as 27 vacation days based on fulltime employment and a health bonus
- A proper onboarding and coaching on the job
- A brand-new office next to the train station in Rijswijk
- Free use of the gym facility in our new office
- Staff discount on our products
- Daily fresh fruit available for free and delicious Nespresso coffee
Send your application and resume to Chantal de Vos (Corporate Recruiter) email@example.com.
Who are we?
Created in 1986, Xindao is a Dutch fast-growing company that is specialized in providing B2B gifts. Our headquarter with 100+ employees is located in Rijswijk. However, our scope has crossed multiple borders and we are serving clients within Europe.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have achieved to maintain our position as a leading supplier in sustainable gifts. With the support of our 100+ employees, we have maintained our double-digit growth, reaching nearly €120M.
Our objective is to combine sustainability, quality and design. We believe that business gifts can be respectful towards our planet and the people; we aim to use genuine recycled materials with a tracer and verification by blockchain.
With innovation & sustainability being one of our pillars, we continuously aim to improve and to pursue greater ambitions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, New-Grad