Job Description Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capab
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Supply Chain & Operations is a major functionally-oriented strategy & consulting practice: we help our clients reimagine and transform tomorrow’s supply chains and operations to positively impact business, society, and the planet. We do this through a human centered and data driven approach that encourages our people and clients to continuously innovate and generate significant, sustainable global impact. Built on the three pillars of customer centricity, zero based mindset, and responsible operations & organizations, this is what we call the Intelligent Supply Chain.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
Supply Chain & Operations – Capability Network is seeking to recruit a Manager/Consultant with strong advisory consulting experience and a history of strategic Intelligent Platform implementation and/or planning & Fulfilment. The Planning & Fulfilment community is one of the key components of Accenture’s Supply Chain & Operations service line within Strategy & Consulting that operates across industry groups alongside Supply Chain & Fulfillment, Operations & Process Transformation, and Responsible Value Chain.
In our team you will:
- Learn at the forefront of the industry, provide actionable insights to the world’s top organisations, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies and improvements they can execute with speed and at scale
– Play a central role enabling our Planning & Fulfilment capabilities in working with some of the best global companies in the world, responsible for helping the CSO/COO, and her or his business partners, address some of the critical business issues faced today, including:- Supply Chain Strategy & Segmentation (Operating Model, Process Design, etc.)
- Strategic Cost Reduction (Zero Based Supply Chain)
- Demand and Supply Planning
- Control Towers
- Platform-Driven Transformation (Technology Strategy, Systems Implementation, BlueYonder, Kinaxis, OMPartners, Relex, o9 etc.)
- Responsible and Resilient Supply Chain (Risk, Performance, Innovation, Diversity, Sustainability)
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Network Design & Optimisation
- Ability to analyse complex client problems, understand financial performance links between operations, supply chain and corporate results and think strategically to create a benefit/business case
- Ability to support the origination of new work, and drive the sales process
- Ability to execute programme management and large scale delivery of projects
- Support commercial management of consulting engagements
- Ability to form strong client relationships particularly at the senior levels
- Strong strategic thinking and team building with a proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients
- Ability to structure ideas and solutions, to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to develop new concepts and break-through thinking
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Build and manage high-performing teams
Set yourself apart:
- Extensive consulting and/or project delivery experience including: delivery to agreed scope, time scales and budgets from a top tier consulting company or blue-chip organisation
- Functional experience should include some of the following: distributed order management, inventory management, demand planning, supply planning, distribution and logistics, transport sourcing, global trade management
- Supply chain technology and digital disruptor awareness, including but not limited to SAP, S4/IBP, Kinaxis, BlueYonder, RELEX & o9 intelligent automation, Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and analytics, etc.; other specific systems / applications relevant from previous experience
- Experience working in one or more of Consumer Goods, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Energy, Utilities, Manufacturing, High-Tech (including Aerospace & Defence), Chemical & Natural Resources, Life Sciences and Logistics
- Knowledge of core Supply Chain business capabilities
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.