The Company As a follow-up to OANDA, Richard Olsen founded the Lykke Ecosystem in 2015 and Lykke Business (LB) subsequently to reinvent financial markets through innovative financial engineering. L
As a follow-up to OANDA, Richard Olsen founded the Lykke Ecosystem in 2015 and Lykke Business (LB) subsequently to reinvent financial markets through innovative financial engineering.
LB’s modular and scalable open-source approach fuses deep financial expertise with white-label platforms and rapid customisation to accelerate the development of transformational solutions. This, combined with our trusted Swiss heritage and careful adherence to the legislative landscape makes LB an ideal partner for leading businesses of different industries and governments looking to embrace the power of blockchain technology and beyond for cost-efficient state-of-the-art solutions.
For this summer internship, we are looking for a highly motivated person who is interested in blockchain use cases that are relevant for regional governments. The person has to have a very outgoing personality with an open mindset and a strong affinity for sales & business development and a basic understanding of marketing strategy.
- Getting yourself familiar with LB’s innovative enterprise platform solution(s)
- Dig deeper into specific use case(s) relevant to regional governments
- Define potential geographical targets and the main contact person(s) relevant for the use case
- Understand exactly the benefits of the solution for the use case to be applied to the regional government
- Help setting up / optimizing a 1-2 pager cheat sheet / value prop for the use case(s)
- Approach with the guidance of LB’s management and wider team those regional governments
- Ability to conduct self-directed researchsiness and marketing-related field
- Very outgoing personality
- A typical “DOer” who acts independently without the need for micro supervision
- Ability to conduct self directed research
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
**This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is keen to work in the blockchain ecosystem and gets a hands-on understanding of the enormous potential of the new technology for different use cases like token rewards, asset tokenization, and impact-related use cases (e.g. ESG, green rewards etc.).
We encourage applicants to use this internship as a launchpad to gain practical experience in business and marketing, with a potential point of entry for a professional career in the future. Candidates will enjoy a friendly, positive growth-oriented environment where remote work and flexible work hours are embraced and with a can-do and enterprising spirit throughout. Applicants can apply from anywhere in the world with a preference to be based remotely out of Europe, United Arab Emirates or South East Asia.**
If you are ready to contribute to a fast-growing company in an exciting new industry that has a transformative impact on society, we encourage you to apply today with a 1-pager only!
We don’t need a lot of info about you. Make yourself outstanding from the crowd and apply in a way that the 1-pager outlines somehow the following points:
- What makes you different from anyone else?
- What value can you add to Lykke Business with this role/internship?
- Why is Lykke Business so attractive to you?
- What do you think are our expectations for this role?