Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after
Voodoo’s Gaming business unit is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our ‘Core’ games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our ‘Live’ games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
You’ll be part of an internal studio of Voodoo. We produce hyper-casual games, create and test multiple prototypes each month.
- Build from scratch your own studio (team of gameplay developers and game artists) with the support of the VP of Hyper casual Studios and headquarter’s teams
- Manage the studio budget
- Lead, inspire and motivate the teams working on the games, and maintain enthusiasm for the project
- Onboard and coach your creative team so they can reach their goals
- Optimize continuously game creation process
- Monitor and improve game metrics
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative mindset
- Interest for the mobile gaming industry