Provide support to the Chief of Staff on various strategic and day-to-day matters related to our Strategy, Products, Business Development etc....
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our CEO Office team in our Zurich office for a period of 6 months.
- Provide support to the Chief of Staff on various strategic and day-to-day matters related to our Strategy, Products, Business Development etc.
- Working on client- related programmes of our strategic agenda , covering the entire value chain
- Supporting the definition as well as implementation of the Group’s strategy , translating formulated strategy into tangible outcomes
- Provide support with team meetings (create presentation, document meeting minutes, follow-up with stakeholders on action/task items)
- Work with various stakeholders within Sygnum to support the progress of various projects and workstreams. Identify and escalate potential barriers or roadblocks and develop mitigation actions
- Participate and contribute to the implementation of a wide set of projects (externally and internally)
- Possess or pursuing a Master’s Degree from a recognised university, with track record of outstanding academic performance
- First experience in a FinTech start-up or top-tier consultancy preferred
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Very good communication and presentation skills. Great Story teller.
- Strong interest and knowledge in cryptocurrencies / blockchain
- Experience in financial services-relevant industries
- Client oriented, organised and with excellent project management skills
- Fluent in English and in German
If this reads like your profile, please send us your CV and a cover letter. Even if you’re not there yet but still think you could be a good fit for our team, please contact us and we’ll figure it out. Thank you.