Job details Location: London, Manchester Capability: Consulting Experience Level: Senior Manager Type: Full Time Service Line: Tech Digital Lighthouse Contract
Location: London, Manchester
Experience Level: Senior Manager
Type: Full Time
Service Line: Tech Digital Lighthouse
Contract type: Permanent
Strategy & Engagement Lead
Career Level: Senior Manager
KPMG is looking for a Strategy & Engagement lead with the passion of helping large organisations deal with market trends, innovation and digital transformation.
Our team is collaborative and focuses on building digital products and services using a user-driven, agile approach. We work lean, and take an approach of using prototypes and data, continuous iteration, curiosity, and a small team with big autonomy mentality, working with and within large organisations.
This role aims to bring together the digital competencies of data, market trends, design and (emerging) technology, and the lead is there to bring clients together with KPMG capabilities, and frame or reframe value propositions for customers, as well as employee experiences, embrace and leverage innovation and emerging technologies, and keep evolving business and customer strategies. The focus of the role will be aligned to a sector, and build a voice for KPMG in the digital space.
As a Strategy & Engagement Lead:
- You will build market insights and points of view to enable relevant conversations with Clients, ecosystem partners and thought leadership to enhance KPMG’s relevance in the sector
- You will be responsible for establishing and managing client relationships, while identifying and interfacing capabilities across KPMG globally, and help build long term strategic relationships with clients, while generating opportunities for our businesses
- You will liaise with KPMG teams, and be responsible in ensuring the right behaviours and quality standards are followed across KPMG teams involved with Sector clients, while building connections across the ecosystem – both existing partnerships in the technology space and sector specific organisations
What you need to bring with you:
- 10+ years delivering digital strategy, innovation, and digital transformation
- A Network of partners and practitioners to help build an ecosystem of talent and knowledge for KPMG to explore via alliances and thought leadership
- Ability to bring together research, design, business, and technology to shape ideas and points of view, and guise client organisations to get to a north star and a route to get there
- Ability to generate and facilitate the generation of ideas across diverse groups of stakeholders and cultures
- Ability to facilitate, present and have excellent communication skill
- Deep knowledge of at least on innovation or emerging tech trend (AI, Blockchain, Metaverse, Web3, Quantum Computing, ESG)
- Experience in proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Experience with design, emerging technologies, project management and owning a project vision, execution, quality and client relationship.
- Lead by example, nurturing an open culture of diverse and empowered people
- Nurture a new generation of talented strategists and practitioners.
- Experience in designing products, services and functional processes in global, multi-cultural companies
- A highly collaborative attitude
Why Consulting at KPMG?
Technology is a critical focus for us. It underpins everything we do. We’re investing in technology like never before – not least because the pace of technological change is disrupting organisations in new and challenging ways. Through advanced data analytics and emerging tech-enabled solutions like AI and machine learning, we’re helping clients across diverse sectors to navigate that change. We enable them to avoid any unnecessary risks and to uncover new, transformative opportunities that could give them a competitive edge. A career here means stretching your skills and honing your expertise by solving complex problems as part of a collaborative, results-driven and supportive team. Whether we’re helping our clients to reduce their costs, make better decisions, improve efficiencies or deploy the latest technologies, we bring together broad specialisms and talents to deliver robust, connected solutions.