Ledger delivers the promise of Web 3.0 to consumers and enterprises around the world, counting more than 3 million customers across 200 countries. Ledger uniquely brings together hardware security, th
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Paris, with offices in Vierzon, New-York, Zurich, Singapore, London, Portland and New York, Ledger now counts more than 400 employees, developing a variety of products and services to give access and safeguard crypto-assets, including the device that is the reference of the Crypto Industry: the Ledger Nano.
The Payment and Transaction Services Team is at the heart of the Web 3.0 Fintech revolution. The team partners with the best solution providers, exchange platforms, key actors of Defi and many more, across a wide range of key countries and global markets.
As more people are shifting to crypto, the revolution gives birth to a wide range of essential services. The Payment and Transaction Services team aims at making these more secure and easily available within Ledger’s environment.
Examples of a few services made available inside Ledger’s ecosystem:
- Onramp services to allow people around the globe to get into crypto.
- Services to help people diversify and grow their crypto portfolio.
- Staking services to reward users for participating in securing the PoS blockchain networks
- Cards to be able to spend in the world of today while preparing the world of tomorrow
These services are mostly provided through specialized partners. The success of these services contributes to Ledger revenue in a meaningful and strategic way.
We are currently looking for a Strategy and Business Operations Manager to help drive the commercial success of Ledger Live’s existing and new partnerships, define strategies, and prioritization as well as implementation of projects based on data insights.
The position sits under Payment and Transactions, the commercial team fostering Live’s business and revenue initiatives. You will report to the Head of Business of the Payment and Transaction Services team, you will be responsible for one or more types of service mentioned above.
In this role, you will:
- Build and optimize processes to enable Ledger Live for hyper growth
- Work with department head to define operational models and optimise P/L
- Define clear hypotheses to identify new opportunities and build business cases and models that will inform as well as influence Ledger Live buy/swap/yield strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of our peer and competitor positioning, as well as the emerging crypto trends to inform product and operational recommendations
- Passion for solving complex problems, and building scalable processes
- Relentlessly curious, resourceful, and able to think critically and creatively
- Familiarity and passion for crypto and digital assets
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Clear bias to action
- Have 2+ years of experience in either: Investment banking / Private equity / VC / HF / Crypto exchange or blockchain foundation
- Strategy consulting experience and/or operations at high-growth tech business
- Data skills (Excel and/or Tableau/SQL)
- BA / BS degree in STEM, Finance, or Business degree could be a plus
- Join one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- High performance office equipment
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks
- Employee discount on Ledger products