Ledger delivers the promise of Web 3.0 to consumers and enterprises around the world, counting more than 3 million customers across 200 countries. Ledger uniquely brings together hardware security, th
The Payment and Transaction Services Team is at the heart of the Web 3.0 revolution. The team partners with the best web3 solution providers, exchange platforms, key protocols in DeFi and many more, across a wide range of key countries and global markets.
Examples of a few services made available inside Ledger’s ecosystem: On-ramp services to allow people around the globe to get into cryptoExchange services to help people diversify and grow their crypto portfolioStaking rewards for participating in securing the PoS blockchain networks Cards to be able to spend in the world of today using crypto while preparing the world of tomorrow
These services are mostly provided through specialized partners. The success of these services contributes to Ledger’s value creation in a meaningful and strategic way.
We are looking for a
Strategic Partnerships Manager to help drive the commercial success of Ledger Live’s existing and new partnerships. The position sits under Payment and Transactions, the commercial team fostering Live’s business and revenue initiatives. Reporting to the Head of Business of the Payment and Transaction Services team, you will be responsible for one or more services within Ledger’s ecosystem.
You will build long-lasting relationships with our Ledger Live commercial strategic partners and spot revenue opportunities for both parties. In doing so, you will be the first commercial point of contact with our transactional partners that provide a wide range of services to our customers (buy/sell, swap, stake, et al.)
The Strategic Partnership Manager facilitates a strong sense of relationships between Ledger and external stakeholders while spotting and implementing commercial opportunities to drive the business forward.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, or STEM degree
- 1-3 years of experience in strategic partnerships, GTM growth campaigns, and driving B2B2C/B2C opportunities
- Prior crypto and web3 experience is strongly preferred
- Proven analytical skills and financial acumen (excel modelling, data analysis, etc)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Join one of the fastest-growing web3 technology companies in Europe
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to the company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons on all things crypto and web3
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr)