Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, we have a factory in Vierzon and offices in Montp
As the Strategic Partnerships Director, you will help enable artists & brands to create, store and distribute NFTs with ease and world-class security, and oversee the strategic vision, operations and management of Ledger’s First-Sale Storefront Platform and Multi-Chain Secondary Marketplace.
Under your leadership, Ledger’s Marketplaces a will be the #1 curated destination for artists and brands to securely launch their NFT projects across multiple chains.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee a team of account managers and curators spanning, fashion and culture, art, gaming/eSports, IRL sports, and a dedicated marketing and production team.
- Build strategic and mutually profitable relationships with key industry partners.
- Create and meet the Marketplace’s revenue goals.
- Oversee the execution of integrated NFT release and marketing campaigns.
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to fulfill company strategic goals.
- Inform product requirements and collaborate on the product vision.
- Develop, manage, and inspire a team rooted in culture and impact.
- Champion Ledger’s business model with partners across the artist and business communities.
- Diverse executive and personal relationships in the creative industries across music, fashion, art and technology.
- Previous track record of collaborating and shipping with a large and diverse group of cross-functional teams and partners to tackle complex problems.
- Excellent written communication and comprehension ability.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create processes in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Data-oriented and problem-solving mindset.
- Knowledge and understanding of NFTs and crypto culture.
- Compensation package and ESOP according to the Company policy.
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development including internal/external trainings and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons.
- High performance office equipment.
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.