About GOGO Protocol Web 3.0 is the next wave of technology breakthroughs to revolutionize human society, with key pillars being decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, Metaverse, and decentralized auton
Web 3.0 is the next wave of technology breakthroughs to revolutionize human society, with key pillars being decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, Metaverse, and decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). The space is growing at breakneck speed with enormous growth potential in years to come.
We originally came from the Metaverse with a trending top 15 NFT project on OpenSea called CryptoGOGOs. Our token GOGOcoin is constructing the most user-friendly open source DeFi protocol for asset management and savings. The genesis came from the idea of merging the power of NFTs with a DeFi protocol that is as user-friendly as world-class FinTech apps.
GOGO Protocol is built by a global team of 35+ professionals, spread across 3 continents, with deep Crypto/DeFi expertise and with roots in banking, finance, tech, arts, entertainment, and gaming, as well as more than 10 years of experience in building multi-billion dollar tech companies such as N26, Consensys, Binance, Deutsche Bank and Sovryn.
We are seeking a Public Relations and Events Manager to join our team based in Berlin, Germany or Zug, Switzerland. The Storyteller and PR Manager will nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop a trusted brand and image by developing and executing effective communication, community and media relations programs, and networked events. We are looking for an amazing manager who can develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media together with our U.S. based PR agency
- Conceptualize and drive consistent & compelling storytelling that leverages the assets and stories of our brand, product advances, and key executives to prominently drive awareness of our story and products.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Source and vet event opportunities across Europe and the U.S. to ensure we are investing our time and resources into highly relevant impactful events for our target market.
- Safeguard our brand through rapid yet thorough response plans to address complex, potentially heated public issues affecting the company.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Partner internally and externally with key stakeholders to create and execute end-to-end event plans
- Build repeatable processes to ensure the events program can scale efficiently as the company grows across a variety of event types and sizes
- Create and maintain event budgets and reports to provide visibility into ROI and logistics
- Extra points for experience in planning or executing sponsored hackathons at a developer-focused organization.
- You have worked with a FinTech, Blockchain or DeFi product before
- 2+ years of experience in event planning, preferably at a technology company.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Management or a related discipline
- Naturally organized, ability to project manage in a fast-paced, high intensity environment and think outside the box to create unique and compelling events
- Partner-oriented mindset with the ability to create strong relationships internally and externally
- Excited and capable of traveling globally
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Event planning experience
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Experience developing collateral, including visuals, for print, digital and/or broadcast platforms.
- Experience in leading the creative process and managing projects from start to finish.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Fluent English language skills
With us, you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package and profit participation in our token
- The opportunity to be part in one of the most exciting tech projects of 2022
- To work directly with highly experienced founders (built and sold 3 well known FinTech companies) on building and scaling a world-class DeFi product
- Direct influence on our development and vision with your contributions being valued accordingly
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Time off when you need it
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchen