Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world. Are you a talented English-speaking writer or editor with knowledge and demonstrable exper
Work from anywhere on the planet! Our HQ is in London but have teams working remotely all over the world.
Are you a talented English-speaking writer or editor with knowledge and demonstrable experience of covering finance content relating to Stocks, ETFs, Forex, Trading, and Investing?
Looking to join one of the most dynamic Digital Marketing firms?
If so, Finixio could be for you!
As a Stocks & Trading Content Editor at Finixio, you’ll help build, expand and improve the existing content across our sites. This includes finance news, comparison guides, educational content – such as beginner-friendly trading guides – and reviews of the partners that we promote.
- Write about and edit content on a variety of different finance topics, including stocks, ETFs, forex, commodities, trading strategies, broker reviews, etc.
- Take the lead in ensuring our stocks and trading pages are regularly updated with the most relevant information, facts, and statistics.
- Keep up with daily industry trends, update content accordingly and propose new content and topic suggestions.
- Explore & suggest new ways in which we can improve the content of our performance, in terms of both ranking and click outs.
- Conduct extensive competitor analysis to find content gaps, see how we can outrank competitors, and implement your findings accordingly.
- Be a very strong writer able to add new content to our stocks and trading pages as required.
- Have a strong understanding of SEO and how this impacts content performance. Implement SEO best practices & undertake SEO research to improve our rankings.
- Analyse, track, and improve the internal linking between our stocks and trading pages.
- Have a very strong undertaking of the stock market, as well as trading and investing in general.
- Previous experience as a writer or editor in a similar role
- Solid understanding of SEO and how this affects content
- Proficient user of Wordpress CMS
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️ 33/30 free paid days
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- Professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.