As a Staff Cryptography Engineer at Finoa, you will cover the needs of designing, implementing, and maintaining cryptographic solutions to secure our systems and data. You will ensure the correctness,
As a Staff Cryptography Engineer at Finoa, you will cover the needs of designing, implementing, and maintaining cryptographic solutions to secure our systems and data. You will ensure the correctness, stability and security of the code that directly manages and uses blockchain private keys, as well as any security relevant code related to that.
- Design, implement, and maintain cryptography solutions for new and existing systems.
- Collaborate across cross-functional teams and stakeholders to integrate cryptographic solutions into various systems and applications.
- Research and integrate the core cryptography and transaction management logic of new and existing blockchains and protocols.
- Research and evaluate new cryptographic technologies and protocols to ensure the security and compliance of our systems.
- Train and mentor junior team members in cryptography best practices.
- Strong experience in cryptography and security engineering.
- Strong knowledge of cryptographic standards and protocols, such as AES, RSA, ECC, and SSL/TLS.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing cryptographic solutions and leading cross-functional projects.
- Exceptional programming skills, with a strong focus on cryptography with one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Golang.
- Strong understanding of cryptographic concepts and technologies, including symmetric and asymmetric encryption, key management, and cryptographic protocols.
- Experience implementing solutions for hardware security modules and secure element technologies.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours, hybrid work setup from both the Berlin and the Porto office
- 25 days annual paid leave
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Transportation subsidy
- Internal Crypto Academy
Finoa is a regulated crypto asset platform for institutional investors co-founded in 2018 by Christopher May and Henrik Gebbing. The company came to life through the shared aspiration to make institutional interactions with crypto assets simple and secure, and is backed by prominent investors, including Balderton Capital, Coparion, Venture Stars, and Signature Ventures.
Finoa has since then grown into a truly international company, powered by a diverse team and serving high-profile clients from around the world. Reference clients include renowned venture capital firms, crypto hedge funds, corporates, Web3 companies, and high-net-worth individuals.
If you want to join one of Europe’s most exciting crypto start-ups, be part of the next wave of innovation disrupting finance, and grow together with us, then this is your chance to apply.
Finoa is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.