About Project Plato We worked in the FinTech/RegTech/LegalTech for over seven years, testing and using new technologies and the latest innovations. During this time, we noticed that the World would be
About Project Plato
We worked in the FinTech/RegTech/LegalTech for over seven years, testing and using new technologies and the latest innovations. During this time, we noticed that the World would be more digital and remote. EU has new regulations on electronic identification and trust services for all electronic transactions. By September 2023, it will become mandatory in the EU – to provide Digital Wallets to all citizens.
Due to the significantly growing interest in a new generation of Identification solutions, most Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) sector players are working on end-user Digital Wallets, leaving the development of corporate applications to the vendors and developers.
We built the first-ever API platform using Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) protocols defined by W3C. It offers corporate clients, developers and experts to quickly adapt their business (remote services and electronic transactions) for a decentralized cross-border World. We propose a digital infrastructure for Corporate systems – easy integration of SSI (Smart Legal Contracts, DID, VC, DIDCOMM) into the existing IT landscape.
Product Owner role:
- Launch first-ever cutting-edge API platform as a product for B2B, powered by Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI)
- Collaborate with the leadership team for the product vision and develop and maintain the product roadmap
- Own, maintain, and prioritize the agile product backlog
- Define business goals and customer expectations for program Increments
- Identify and document user stories and test cases for new functionalities
- Develop feature-level requirements definition and prioritization
- Convene and lead technical discussions with engineering as part of articulating and refining requirements and understanding and balancing engineering realities
- Communicate trade-offs between customer expectations and engineering realities to stakeholders and align on prioritization.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner in system design, product management experience in an agile environment
- Experience working in a RegTech, FinTech or LegalTech environment (b2b)
- Proven track records in the EU/US (worldwide); successful experience of product launch “from a scratch”
- Experience with Blockchain technologies will be a big plus
- An understanding of data in a complex enterprise system landscape, including data governance and quality
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners
- Experience in communicating product issues to Engineering and Design teams, setting priorities
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including technical writing skills in English.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product development architecture
- Advanced English level
- We have successfully proved that our product is (and will be) required worldwide
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a very hot industry
- Modern technological stack
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity
- Working in a team of the most senior developers with high standards and looking out for the most efficient solutions
- Personal development budget, chance to attend courses and conferences abroad
- Top-notch work equipment
- Vacation and holidays in accordance with your country of residence
- Above market rate salary (50000-72000 EURO net)
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents
- Remote work.