Who we are: We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap
Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data – we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Sr Frontend Engineer (React/Next.js). Remote. Contract or an Employee Agreement.
About the role:
Our Web team is looking for a savvy Frontend Developer with excellent knowledge of the React ecosystem, someone who LOVES working with the Marketing department e.g. taking initiative with technical SEO and so on. This team focuses on creating all the applications and websites we leverage to funnel users into our products.
The day-to-day work covers working with React and NextJS, Prismic CMS, A/B testing of new features in quick iterations, user analytics, SEO, and much more – a growth mindset is therefore required. You LOVE working closely with marketing teams and even taking initiatives in terms of technical SEO.
Join us remotely, you can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position requires a full-time engagement, a Contract or an Employment Agreement is possible.
What you will be doing:
- Create stunning user experiences, ship and test rapid iterations with a large audience leveraging quantitative as well as qualitative feedback
- Work closely with marketing and design specialists in an interdisciplinary team
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to define, prioritize and build out features
- Participate in a short cycled product development flow (from ideation to launch)
- Be an inspiring and supportive teammate by participating in PR reviews, pair programming, active feedback, idea generation, teaching, learning, and in general being a delightful human being.
- Participate in creating trustworthy user experiences by building, testing, and shipping customer-facing features that are simple, intuitive, performant, and reliable.
What you bring to the table:
- Proficiency in React and Next.js
- 4+ years of full-time software engineering experience
- Writing well-organised, efficient, and easily testable code
- A passion for delivering great UX
__Nice to have: __* Experience w. TypeScript, eslint, Webpack, esbuild, and component libraries
- You have been working with animations
- You have been working with a headless CMS or internationalised sites
- Experience in (technical) SEO
- Experience with A/B testing (Google Optimise)
What we offer:
- A modern technical stack with an emphasis on quality
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded and already profitable company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering – you will help us figure out what we’d need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too – this year we went to Lisbon for a week, we’re also going to Mallorca for our Xmas party and more adventures are coming
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.