We work with Splunk or similar solutions on a daily basis to offer our Enterprise customers a fast, secure and resilient unstructured data analysis platform....
True to our name COCUS – COMPANY FOR CUSTOMERS, we are proud to deliver innovative IT solutions tailored-made to customer’s requirements in the areas of Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Security.
Our customers are world-leaders in their respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explorer and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
Our Splunk team needs your support. We work with Splunk or similar solutions on a daily basis to offer our Enterprise customers a fast, secure and resilient unstructured data analysis platform.
- You will join a team of IT enthusiasts and mainly take part in Splunk-related projects
- You will support our customers in each phase of data-engineering projects: from the requirements elicitation up to the final deployment and user acceptance
- Integration of external systems, preparation of data pipelines, alerting, reporting, dashboards as well as more conceptual tasks are just a subset of what you will be confronted with
What we are looking for:
- You already had contact with one or more of these products: Splunk, Elastic, Grafana and Prometheus
- You successfully completed IT-related academic studies, or have actual work experience in a similar role
- You know your way around statistics and can think critically about numerical results
- Basic knowledge in Linux & Cloud technologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
What will be a plus:
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and services
- Experience with container technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Python programming skills
- SQL proficiency
- Basic German language skills
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass – Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus – invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation aroud the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/388525/splunk-engineer