Who we are looking for Charles River Development, a State Street Company is seeking a Recruiting Sourcing Specialist to join our TA team in Dublin, Ireland. We are seeking strong problem solvers who
Who we are looking for
Charles River Development, a State Street Company is seeking a Recruiting Sourcing Specialist to join our TA team in Dublin, Ireland. We are seeking strong problem solvers who are proactive and eager in their approach to make an immediate impact to our growth trajectory by identifying, attracting and ultimately hiring top talent. The ideal candidate should be self-driven, bringing a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team to evaluate candidates for their performance, future potential, and cultural contribution.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform – State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Sourcing Specialist you will
- Be responsible but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, tracking and providing feedback to candidates. It could also be responsible for providing feedback and status to internal managers, salary discussions and possibly extending offers.
- Effectively communicate to candidates, company mission, vision, values, benefits, culture and employee expectations
- Become a subject matter expert regarding the functional needs of various groups within CRD and STT Alpha. This would include but not be limited to SW Development, Product Management, Professional Services, SaaS Operations, Sales & Marketing and Technical Support.
- Proactively diversify pipeline of candidates to ensure inclusivity and alignment with D&I goals
- Track pipeline activity to share with stakeholders
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS Degree in related field
- 1-2+ min years in a sourcing or recruiting capacity in a software company
- Strong problem solving skills
- Workday experience desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Company: Charles River Development