Taurus is looking for a Solutions Engineer with a focus on customer satisfaction, support, and increase of adoption. The company’s DNA is based on merit....
Taurus is looking for a Solutions Engineer with a focus on customer satisfaction, support, and increase of adoption. You will work closely with customers to provide creative solutions, and develop successful implementations. You will have a driven work ethic, good communications skills and a track record for providing high customer satisfaction. You will be working to uncover requirements, brainstorm solutions, develop roadmaps, discuss systems architecture, and design features with teams across our client’s organization from IT and business stakeholders to non-technical and end-users.
Being part of the Solutions Engineering team, you will be the bridge between our Engineering team and our client’s technical (i.e. IT, system administration, database, engineering, devops) teams.
Responsibilities – professional services
- Deliver a variety of technology services to our customers. The service needs will vary by client but will include every aspect of our product offerings lifecycle, including deployments, configurations, knowledge transfer, upgrades, maintenance and retirement.
- Work with customers to continuously improve Taurus offering and learn customer’s needs and requirements.
- Deliver professional services (product customization and integration, including upgrades, troubleshooting and other related profession engineering services) in customer environments.
- Work closely with members of the engineering team to quickly resolve any client issues and constantly drive customer satisfaction post-sales.
- Document all aspects of the service engagement including technical notes, time spent on projects and the status of the project.
- Organize and improve technical and user documentations for customers
Responsibilities – managed services
- Run managed services production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for internal and external customer under managed services
- Provide ongoing support of existing environments such as incidents management, code upgrades, health checks and optimization projects. This may also include assisting our partner support organizations with break/fix assistance in severe escalation situations.
- Proven experience in various DevOps build and testing processes, releases management, products lifecycle management
- Strong knowledge of modem DevOps tooling (Linux, Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Python, YAML, Shell)
- Strong ability to deploy both simple and complex solutions and integrate them into already existing production environments.
- 1-5 years of hands-on experience in integrating products in complex environments and organisations – financial services a plus
- Experience with productive environments
- Experience with corporate IT environments and framework such as virtualisation, VDI, backup and application management
- Knowledge/experience in database manipulation (SQL)
- Knowledge/experience in software development, preferably in Go, Java, or Python
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn, highly focused on the target, team results-oriented
- Learn with highly skilled and experienced team
- Collaborate with world renowned experts
- Start-up challenging environment
- Home office possible
- Working in Banking / Fintech / Blockchain area
The company’s DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for the candidates that deliver results and show the right mindset. Unless pandemic-related restrictions, home office is possible after trial period.
We will only consider direct applications of Swiss or European candidates willing to move to Switzerland.
We will not consider applications via agencies.