A bit about us: Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewar
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
We’re looking for a Blockchain specialist, and Solution Engineer to help guide our high-touch clients and billion-dollar enterprise integrations of Immutable X. Our search is for someone who has deep knowledge and a background of working in the Web3 space. Joining this team means you’ll influence customers, become a trusted and approachable resource, ultimately driven by solving customer problems, and be ambitious to grow a global, industry-defining product to worldwide success at one of Web3’s fastest growing startups.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Innovate, the NFT space is moving so quickly the projects you will be advising will be leading the industry for years to come
- Actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate
- Design NFT PoVs (Proofs of Value), presenting all aspects of proposed solutions to a wide variety of business and technical audiences
- Assist in the production of sales collateral and proposals to enterprise clients and their development teams
- Combine technical creativity and business acumen, you will illustrate the value that Immutable’s platform and NFTs can provide
We would love you to have:
- 3+ years as a client-facing solutions architect, sales engineer, integrations engineer or strongly analogous role in an API-based SaaS company.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in crypto, NFTs and a passion to stay on top of that incredible rate of change
- Comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how they work, both from a product feature and API architecture perspective
- Experience designing solutions for business customers of an API based product before (technical architecture/solutions architecture)
- Experience in taking an end-end business process and designing the appropriate API integrations for desired business value outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities in English
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Web3/Crypto background
- AAA Gaming or Web3-Gaming background
- Involved in NFT project
A bit about the team:
This role will be part of the Immutable X platform team. The goal for Immutable X is to be the leading platform for NFT minting & trading “powering the world of NFT’s”. Our business development mission is to drive sales and growth across key marketplaces and solution providers to be the undisputed leader in scalable blockchain technology within gaming and Web3 gaming.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
Levelling up your growth
Helping you thrive
- ️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
Leave when you need it the most:
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.