Solutions Delivery Engineer - Barcelona DT One operates the world's leading global network for the exchange and transfer of branded digital value services for consumers. We work with tradition
Solutions Delivery Engineer – Barcelona
DT One operates the world’s leading global network for the exchange and transfer of branded digital value services for consumers. We work with traditional providers like telcos, money transfer operators, & retailers, but also new verticals like gaming, social media, super Apps, digital wallets, cryptocurrency, consumer brands, etc. We provide the solution to enable sending airtime credits, topping up data, cashing out loyalty points, settling micro-transactions, and many more use cases. We power the world of micro-transactions which drives the Digital Economy.
Launching innovative products that serve our clients and drive business growth remains at the heart of what we do.
DT One is currently seeking a Solutions Delivery Engineer based in Barcelona with experience supporting a global company to join our Solutions Delivery team.
The Solution Delivery team is part of the Technology department and is responsible for supporting the integration of partners to the DT One Cross-Border Digital Value Platform. Processing millions of transactions per month and interconnecting hundreds of partners from all around the world, DT One is continuously growing its coverage and footprint in the industry. A career with DT One provides invaluable experience in an exciting and rapidly expanding market and an opportunity to be part of a truly global company with various offices worldwide and a workforce that includes dozens of different nationalities.
The ideal candidate should be highly driven, self-motivated and truly excited about having a meaningful impact within the company. In addition, the candidate should be technically hands-on with a strong experience integrating with various APIs to support the business and partners. Combining a startup mindset with the scale of an industry leader, this role brings great opportunities to work on various projects, with both internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with a diverse range of partners and teams.
Key Role Responsibilities – Solution Delivery Team
- Support existing partners with their daily challenges and expansion plans alongside account managers
- Manage the integration of all regional partners to the platform including technical pre-sale and project management
- Analysis of requirements and application architecture design based on requirements
- Provide pre-sale and post-sale technical support and expertise in regard to partners’ integrations
- Work on the design of customized solutions, APIs and user experience flows with partners
- Build a close relationship with our partners and business development teams to expand our coverage and services
- Work closely with various internal teams to understand and support operational processes and new solutions
- Provide feedback to improve the platform and products based on discussions and experience with partners
- Travel alongside account managers to meet partners to facilitate the integration whenever required
Your Role Responsibilities as Solutions Delivery Engineer
- New Solutions: Develop our portfolio of products and features further via the addition of new features and products on existing partners. Working on the design of customized solutions, APIs and user experience flows with partners
- API Integrations: Manage the integration of all regional partners to the platform (sending and receiving). Support existing partners with their daily challenges and expansion plans alongside account managers
- Documentation: Document all new developments and products. Keep all the information organized and clearly available for the team members in other departments who are not familiarized with the solution
- Maintenance: Maintain/update integrations with external or internal requests.
Essential Experience & Skills
- MSc in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of experience working and integrating with APIs over IP (REST, Web Services, …)
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B company supporting partners on a technical solution or service
- Experience with Dynamic languages (PERL, Python, Ruby)
- Good understanding and knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL or other database systems
- Experience with GIT & Linux
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Meticulous and attention to details
- Ability to multitask, independent and proactive – willing to get things done
- Demonstrate motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, curious, creative, and friendly to work with
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill in English
Sound like you? Apply now!
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging. At DT One, we work tirelessly to build our internal people network to represent the markets that we serve – by continuously developing our people, knowledge, programs, initiatives and tools. Our goal as we grow is to build a more diverse workplace and a culture where everyone, from any background, can do their best work and feel supported and included while doing so.