Design and support the development of world-class enterprise Data / Analytics platforms using the full spectrum of enterprise technologies and design patterns....
True to our name COCUS – COMPANY FOR CUSTOMERS, we are proud to deliver innovative IT solutions tailored-made to customer’s requirements in the areas of Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Security.
Our customers are world-leaders in their respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics impacting the lives of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Design and support the development of world-class enterprise Data / Analytics platforms using the full spectrum of enterprise technologies and design patterns.
- Collaborate with clients and business analysts to translate business requirements into high level technical requirements.
- Work with our sales team to define the scale and scope of projects, including logical and physical requirements, and estimate the project’s efforts for the design, development, and deployment phases.
- Mentoring engineers in development best practices, design principles and advanced technologies
- Working with practice leadership on reviewing and learning new technologies and trends.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as Lead Developer or Architect
- Experience in estimation of work packages and projects
- Experience in microservices based Architecture, API design and writing API specifications
- Experience in container technologies such as Dockers and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD delivery (Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, Gitlab or equivalent)
- Delivery experience in AWS Cloud solutions & deployment
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation and external 3rd parties/suppliers
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass – Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus – invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation around the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/389157/solutions-architect-technical-leader