Introduction As a Sales Solution Specialist and a Consultant driving Business Transformation, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, accou
As a Sales Solution Specialist and a Consultant driving Business Transformation, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and solution skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in business transformation advisory, managed services and technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as RPA, Platforms, AI, IoT, Blockchain, digital transformation and managed services (BPO), we are ready to offer you the opportunity to develop and sell world class solutions and give you best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Do you have a solid track record in sales and passion for working with large enterprises functional leaders and decision makers? Then read on… IBM Global Business Services is hiring a (Senior) Sales Solution Specialist with a subject matter expertise in “consult to operate” process transformation and outsourcing for Finance and Procurement.
You will have responsibility for creating strategies and implementing plans to achieve pipeline/revenue objectives with innovative and evolving business solutions. Along with bringing thought-leadership and an understanding of the finance and procurement client business challenges, you will work with practice executives, clients and IBM staff to develop and deliver solutions – with a keen focus on a Digital First BPO strategy for large operators worldwide.
- You have a deep understanding for one or two key industry areas processes, systems and organizations
- You have a deep understanding of Finance and Accounting, Procurement and HR (optional) related processes
- You have first-hand understanding and experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive solutions, Business Process Modeling and transformation
- You understand the business performance indicators associated with managed services processes including sales processes (both enterprise and consumer)
- You have a successful track record selling to the “C” suite and understand how to operate in a complex international account.
- You understand business, regulatory and accounting complexities associated with outsourcing (TUPE, AP-07 etc.)
- Serve as a member of the Benelux Cognitive Process Services (CPS) core team, contributing to refine business process outsourcing propositions, practice and offering development
- Understand client needs, industry trends and develop winning proposals, applying IBM’s Cognitive Process Services capabilities
- Build client relationships and a business pipeline of business process outsourcing opportunities with leading enterprises in the Benelux
- Maintain business controls for pipeline reporting and signings/revenue forecasting
- Achieve personal signings, revenue and utilization objectives, in alignment with practice objectives
- Generate repeat sales at assigned client and support sales efforts of the practice
- Establish and manage trusted advisor client relationships
- Monitor and control delivery excellence associated with large scale process services contracts
- Contribute to thought leadership and point of view materials aligned with select domain
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10 years of experience in the Consulting industry processes, systems and organizations with an emphasis on BPO
- Experience in first-hand understanding and experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive solutions, Business Process Modeling and offshoring
- 5 years’ experience in driving successful revenue generating and selling BPO solutions (ideally in a wider customer experience/cost take out transformation)
- 5 years of experience in business performance indicators associated with Industrial processes including sales processes (both enterprise and consumer)
- 5 years of successful track record in selling to the “C” suite (or C -1) and understanding how to operate complex international accounts
- 5 years of experience in developing and effectively communicating business cases for productivity and automation programs
- Fluent English written and spoken is required
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10 years’ experience in consulting selling skills
- Some experience of Robotic Process Automation, AI and workflow solutions
- 3 years of experience in first-hand understanding and experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cognitive solutions, Business Process Modeling and offshoring
- Dutch and/or French is preferred and an advantage
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.