Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Within IBM Consulting, the service line Asset & Manufacturing Optimization (AMO) focuses on achieving operational excellence for our clients. At AMO we combine innovative Industry 4.0 technology with cognitive businss processes to create data driven organizations that operate their assets to maximum business performance. From strategy and planning to operations and maintenance, your advice will bridge the physical and digital worlds to help our clients to operate more efficiently and more effectively.
We advise our clients across industries on designing and executing digital strategies to transform their operations to deliver on their strategic objectives in a sustainable way. Asset Management Processes and the implementation of solutions and technologies that support this, which will including Enterprise Asset Management platforms, AI driven Predictive Maintenance, Digital Twin and Internet of Things technologies.
As an advisor within AMO, you work at the forefront of digital transformation of our clients. In your daily work, you will be part of a highly motivated team that is responsible for developing tomorrow’s digital solutions. You will grow and leverage your competencies by combining strategic thinking with creativity to transform organizations to seize new opportunities.
You will work on our clients’ digital sustainability journeys across multiple stages of IBM’s engagements, including:
- Analyzing clients’ asset management challenges and objectives
- Leverage IBM’s unique combination of domain and technology capabilities
- Using a combination of IBM and non-IBM offerings, consulting services and software to meet client business requirements
- Evaluating asset performance improvement initiatives based on solid business cases and KPIs
- Develop innovative consulting services solutions which match the client’s and IBM’s tactical and strategic requirements
- Shaping a business transformation roadmap and accompanying the client throughout the implementation of envisioned initiatives
As a Managing Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams of talented consultants in small or medium-sized project engagements
- Leading business development activities such as proposal development and shape future growth, driving 6-18 months out transformative agendas with our priority clients
- Driving the growth and eminence of the practice by shaping thought leadership (e.g., Industry PoVs on asset management technology, maturity models, industry best practices and maturity roadmap
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You have developed deep business understanding of asset management processes and improvement needs
- You have a good understanding of industry standards such as ISO55000 and ISO144224
- You can collaboratively co-create a Business Strategy for the client organization
- You will integrate IBM EAM and APM solutions to build IBM value proposition
- You will collect industry best practice asset management knowledge to define compelling client solution
- You will lead the definition and implementation of the asset management strategy roadmap for IBM customers
- You will lead and coach a team of consultants and technical experts in the end-to-end project implementations
- You will support client in their journey to carbon footprint reduction
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You have a prior Maximo EAM and APM experience
- You have strong Project Management Skills
- You are fluent in Dutch
- Required : English
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.