Introduction As a Salesforce Solution Architect you will demonstrate expertise in overall Salesforce solutions, leading the technical aspects of Salesforce implementations. Your role is to lead d
As a Salesforce Solution Architect you will demonstrate expertise in overall Salesforce solutions, leading the technical aspects of Salesforce implementations. Your role is to lead discussions with client’s stakeholders to understand the business and offer technical solutions leveraging Salesforce.com platform/offerings.
You will provide technical governance and best practices across the application lifecycle through the whole design, build, test and deploy stages. This will include collaborating with IBM Customer Transformation team, developing tenders’ technical responses and working with delivery teams and project managers by providing input to the project planning activities.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in pre-sales engagements with clients to determine business requirements and recommend best practice solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrate experience with the overall Salesforce.com platform and technical solution aspects of Salesforce implementations. Provide consulting expertise to help shape the outcome of requirement by leveraging the experience in Salesforce and relating that to requirements and business objectives.
- Lead Solution aspect of Salesforce projects specific to: design, solution architecture, functional implementation and evaluation of solutions in the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Lead technical/functional discussions with client and internal teams being able to effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate consensus building skills.
- Interact directly with customers to review requirements, manage project delivery and obtain deliverable feedback – accountable for technical designs, implementation and quality control of the project delivery.
- Provide technical governance and best practices/standards across the application lifecycle (design, build, test and deploy).
- Work remotely from anywhere in Poland (with occasional visits in Warsaw)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years technical experience within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience in designing and implementing Salesforce solutions within customer-facing enterprise environments and developing high-level architecture design of current and future state solutions based on business requirements and value propositions
- Experience in implementation roadmap design, development of technical proposals and responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Demonstrable understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform – extensive knowledge on integration and building solutions from inception to support or building solutions on already implemented Salesforce Org
- Demonstrate expertise in implementation methodologies e.g. Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for software development lifecycle.
- Required languages: Polish and English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Platform Developer II and any other Domain certifications
- Certified Technical Architect is a great addition
Languages required: English, Polish
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.