Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 260 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Solution Architect DeFi
How we work
As a technological leader in the fast-paced crypto space, we are required to react quickly on changing market demands. Therefore, we believe in agile project management methodologies. By continuously delivering small increments, we learn through the feedback we receive to optimize our products until they excel. While we are dynamic in spirit, we believe in our staff taking initiative to empowering themselves where they can drive impact rather than hierarchically assigned ownership.
What will you be working with?
- Actively develop and take responsibility for the architectural aspects of the DeFi system
- Manage the DeFi systems features, responsibilities and contracts with users and other systems
- Engage in dialog with the DeFi team’s business representatives, so business requirements can be implemented efficiently
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and solid code
- Make sure the system is documented sufficiently
- Implement adequate automatic testing of the code base
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Serving expert within your domain
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- 4 years or more of professional experience in the field of software development
- .NET, C#, Azure, SQL, Web, REST APIs and Micro-services
- Understanding of Blockchain systems is a plus
- Profound understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID code and principles
- You like to work in a team and as well independently
- Sharing your knowledge with your colleagues for a better performance is for you a must
- You explain complex issues in a simple way
- Good English knowledge is a must, both in speaking and writing and German is desired
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered and with a valid working permit for Switzerland.