About us Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable,
Sygnum is the world’s first regulated Digital Asset Bank, founded on Swiss and Singapore dual heritage, headquartered in Switzerland and operating globally. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
Sygnum’s diverse and talented team of banking, investment and DLT experts is shaping the development of a trusted digital asset ecosystem with strategic partners including Swisscom and Deutsche Börse Group.
About the role
We are seeking a Solutions Architect to provide architectural guidance to the engineering teams.
- Design, architect and document business process. Liaise with developers and architectural team for the specification and implementation of the business process.
- Design and specify key architectural patterns (e.g., operational data stores, CQRS, analytical data store strategies, zero-trust and event-driven structures.)
- Collaborate with blockchain engineers to deliver secure and scalable public blockchain based applications.
- Providing technical analysis, best practices and software development specification to developers and other stakeholders, including application, technical and database architecture guidance.
- Drive and extend the current cloud design, cloud services and cloud patterns.
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of the Secure Software Development Life Cycle, as well as improve coding guidelines and architectural principles.
- Active involvement in reviewing merge requests, providing coding input in proof of concepts and prototyping.
- Leverage data governance and information security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of data.
- Own and drive the data model decisions to effectively articulate the architectural strategy across the enterprise (including operational data stores, application databases, analytical data stores and publish / subscribe event structures.)
- Liaise with security experts to provide guidance to engineering teams on enterprise security concepts.
- More than five years of experience in an architectural or senior development position in high-growth environments – blockchain, fintech or banking experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated successful track-record creating architectural solutions for institutional-grade products and services.
- Working knowledge of the Scale Agile approach
- Expertise to make architectural decisions, both in applications and systems infrastructure; and deep knowledge of key architectural principles found in highly scalable systems.
- Deep understanding of core web technologies such as TCP, HTTP, TLS, OAuth, OIDC, REST, Websockets
- Proficiency on architectural patterns, including event-driven architecture, zero-trust design, microservices design, and API design.
- Experience with relational databases, document storage and in-memory data store technologies such as Postgres, DynamoDB, Redis, and Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of cryptography and distributed ledger technologies.
- Hands-on experience in design and configuration of AWS and Azure cloud services.
- Experience in applying infrastructure as code principles
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills, including the ability to present engineering strategy to the C-level and large audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent area is preferred.
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams and plenty of jokes and laughs .
If you’re passionate for technology and blockchain with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!