Teamwork Work with all Business stakeholders to set and agree challenging objectives, ensure deliverables are properly scoped, time-managed & achieved. Risk Management Assess and quantify risks ass
Work with all Business stakeholders to set and agree challenging objectives, ensure deliverables are properly scoped, time-managed & achieved.
- Assess and quantify risks associated with design decisions
- Ability to deliver in unstable and fluid environments without sufficient input thus taking calculated risks
Communication and Engagement
- Management of communications and engagement in relation to solutions designs with Group Technology, Vodafone OpCos/Partners/Affiliates and other relevant internal organisational functions and external parties as required
- Expectation management with all senior stakeholders
Quality design and focus across internal teams and system integrators, 3rd parties
Enable the teams with end to end solutions and integration desing
Work close with internal and external stakholders for platforms enablement and reusable capabilities
Apply if you have:
- Demonstrable and recent track record of delivering an architecture and design service on projects that span multi-disciplinary areas across OSS, BSS and Enterprise domains in large telecommunications IT environments.
- Sound overall knowledge of IT, network technology, integration, application capabilities, and industry best practices
- Ability to understand a wide range of disciplines in enough detail to communicate effectively with experts in those areas to enable delivery of end to end solutions designs, including, for example, platform and network designs, order management / service provisioning, service assurance processes, billing and general enterprise management functions.
- Management of complex and conflicting priorities with ease
- Ability to balance short term vs. strategic solutions to cater to conflicting demands
- Working knowledge and/or experience of delivering solutions architectures and designs for one or more of the enterprise product sets ( over the top applications, customer solutions )
- Experience in the Distributed Ledger domain, including different Blockchain architectures (Ethereum, Corda, Hyperledger), Smart Contracts, Digital ID methods (W3C DID)
- Working knowledge of TOGAF (Enterprise Architecture framework), TM Forum Frameworx (industry specific Process, Application, and Information frameworks), and UML (modelling standard)
- Experience with managing third parties required to participate in the definition of solution designs, ensuring continuity of design with all internal aspects
- Excellent communication (both written and spoken), negotiation and presentation skills
- Persists when faced with resistance and convinces other colleagues of a point of view
- Anticipates objections, builds on other people’s ideas, and improves service standards
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too.