Writing, as well as auditing of smart contracts and dApps (Solidity,..). Embedding Web 3.0 content into website (Metamask integration)....
is one of the largest crypto blogs in the DACH region. Currently, we reach over 500,000 people per month with our editorial work.
Our offer is divided into a free section, in which we highlight current news and provide background knowledge on cryptocurrency and general financial topics, and a premium section, in which we share high-quality analyses.
We are currently looking for an Ethereum Developer (m/f/d) to strengthen our team.
- Creation of ERC-20 tokens, as well as NFT tokens
- Writing, as well as auditing of smart contracts and dApps (Solidity,..)
- Embedding Web 3.0 content into website (Metamask integration)
- (Trading) Bot Programming
- Programming APIs and more
- Detailed portfolio with previous projects in this area
- Deep conceptual, technological understanding of Bitcoin, as well as Ethereum
- Ethereum programming and knowledge of frameworks
- Programming languages:
- Solidity (very good), optional Haskell (ADA) or other relevant smart contracts languages
- HTML/CSS/PHP (at least good)
- MqSQL (at least good)
- At least one other programming language (Java,C(++)/C#/Python) (at least good)
- Basic knowledge with Wordpress and other common “click and built” platforms
- Handling databases and linking a frontend with a backend should not be a problem
- Github (at least good)
- Languages: English (very good); optional German
- Optional, knowledge in the area of SEO
- Ability to work in a team
- “Can do – Mentality “
- Good eye for UX/design
- Interest in cryptocurrencies / Web 3.0 technologies / marketing
- A part-time/full-timeposition starting immediately in 12099 Berlin or remotely.
- Good salary
- Contact with exciting and innovative topics
- A good mix of teamwork and independent action in a flat hierarchy
We are looking forward to your application!