Receive competitive compensation and generous token allocation in $MTA. We have lots of exciting things planned on the roadmap and want to continue delivering…...
mStable is a flexible and capital-efficient automated market maker (AMM) which enables:
- efficient trading between stablecoins and other same peg assets (Swap)
- the creation of “meta” stablecoins backed by the reserves of the mStable AMM (mUSD, mBTC)
- the best passive savings account in DeFi (Save)
mStable was one of the first stablecoin automated market makers to market. The project has a focus on security, capital efficiency, community governance and constant innovation.
Our investors are some of the most respected in the industry including Three Arrows Capital, DeFiance Capital, Alameda Research, DACM along with several angels including Kain Warwick, Anthony Sassano and Eric Conner.
Read more about mStable on our website, docs, Twitter or Medium. Chat with us on Discord, check out our code on Github, our growth stats on DeFi Pulse, or play with mAssets on our app.
By working with the mStable core team, you will:
- Contribute to a leading protocol in a cutting edge area of technology and finance
- Be valued for your contributions, in a results driven way
- Receive competitive compensation and generous token allocation in $MTA
- Liaise with other leading DeFi projects on integration and collaboration
- Get together in inspiring locations to build, meet and have fun at company offsites
We are a closely aligned, highly motivated, agile team that holds each other to high standards. The core team currently numbers 8 – we love what we do, and are looking forward to contributing to the future of DeFi at scale.
The team is based in Switzerland, New Zealand, Australia, Germany (Berlin), UK, Portugal and Singapore. You are welcome to work in these countries or remotely. We strongly prefer candidates in the European or Asian timezones.
Solidity Developer – DeFi
We’re looking for a talented Ethereum developer with expertise across DeFi, financial/token engineering or governance mechanisms to help us take mStable to the next level. We have lots of exciting things planned on the roadmap and want to continue delivering innovative, robust and performant solutions as we move forward.
– You’re passionate about Blockchain and continually keep at the forefront of cryptocurrency & DeFi
- You care about writing secure, quality, maintainable code
- You have a mathematical brain and a knack for solving difficult problems
- You contribute effectively as part of a lean, fast moving team
- Find solutions to tough problems by designing incentive mechanisms, protocol optimisations and governance mechanics in a fast moving DeFi ecosystem
- Architect, develop, test and deploy smart contracts across the array of domains that make up mStable
- Help make the mStable platform as interoperable as possible by designing clean interfaces
- Develop high-quality code that is maintainable, performant and accessible
- Provable experience delivering high quality, functional code running on Ethereum
- Degree in Comp Sci, Engineering or Mathematics
- Strong experience in OOP languages
Nice to have
- Always up to date with latest EIPS, practices and standards
- Deep understanding of Layer 2 and ETH 2.0
- Experience in Financial Engineering in the DeFi ecosystem
- Experience contributing to or managing open source projects
Please include your Github profile with your application (we’d love to see your Solidity!) along with your CV, LinkedIn, or any other materials you’d want us to see. Let us know why you are best for this role, and we will get back to you ASAP.