- Support the development team with technical guidance & research. - Work remotely with a fully distributed team....
– Support the development team with technical guidance & research
– Integrate the core application with various web3 applications
– Create various prototypes to fulfill business development goals
– Join internal and external calls with the business development team
– Work remotely with a fully distributed team
– 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
– 1+ year experience with wallet development & integration
– Proficiency with Node.js
– Proficiency with Solidity, frameworks such as web3.js/ethers.js
– Soft skills
– React for dApp development
– Good grasp of modern software development tools (testing frameworks, CI/CD, version control, etc.)
– Experience with Docker and Multiservice Architecture
This is an exciting opportunity for the right developer to get in on the ground floor of our startup. With our project you’ll be among the first employees of a startup with the talent, motivation, and runway to execute.
We’re hiring for a full-time, remote position with competitive benefits and salary. We can pay in crypto if you prefer. The job comes with significant opportunity for input and responsibility, so we expect it to be an engaging one.