You know the ins and outs of applications and provide appropriate feedback to the development team. With your experience with test automation, you navigate the…...
Are you looking to make a significant impact in your daily work as a software tester? Do you have experience or affinity with blockchain? Then this job opportunity might be the next step to advance your career.
About the job
As an experienced software tester, your ultimate goal is to ensure that only the most reliable code makes it to production. You will be working for a groundbreaking start-up in the blockchain community where your knowledge and experience is essential. You know the ins and outs of applications and provide appropriate feedback to the development team. With your experience with test automation, you navigate the team in the right direction. In your role as a software tester you’ll be part of a multidisciplinary team, consisting of developers, a product owner, a UX designer and a designer, both local and remote.
What we offer
- Salary up to € 6.000,- gross per month for a 40 hour workweek
- Company laptop
- 25 paid holidays
- Good training- and development opportunities
- Great colleagues and great team building activities.
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical direction
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Preferably you have (personal) experience in working with / testing of Metamask (approving, application of Metamask in the Defi domain), you are familiar with Uniswap and understand basics like liquidity mining, staking etc. and following transactions through Etherscan. If not, we also like to get to know you if you have a healthy interest in Crypto and block and you are a fast learner.
- You are capable of setting up testing automation and help the company to professionalize the end-2-end testing
- You are a team player, have excellent verbal skills and the ability to explain complex issues in a simple manner. You are enthusiastic and have a healthy drive towards success.
- You have an outstanding command of the English language
- Experience with crypto investment, is a big plus
- Experience in traditional finance is a big plus.
About the organization
Our client is a groundbreaking start-up in the blockchain community with an unique and game changing proposition. The company is currently working with many freelancers but has the ambition to grow with permanent staff since their workload keeps growing. The team is mixed with different genders, ages and ethnicities; everyone is welcome as long as you are qualified in your field and have experience in the blockchain world. The headquarters is based in the Utrecht region.
We look forward to meeting you and telling you more about this role. Hit the apply button or contact Youssef for more information.