Software Test Engineer Date: 18-Feb-2022 City: Remote Company: GFT Technologies SE Why join GFT? You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineer
Software Test Engineer
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 70% of our employees are senior level. You will be part of QA community composed of over 100 engineers.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft – we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
What will you do?
As a Software Test Engineer you will be responsible for creation of test cases and scenarios, test planning, testing of systems developed by the company, test automation and reporting of test results. In addition, responsibilities will include working closely with programmers and analysts as well as programming/writing automated test scripts and improving testing tools.
- Knowledge of various testing techniques and the ability to use them in practice (at least 2 years of commercial experience)
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, objectivity, strong problem-solving skills
- Novice to intermediate level of experience with frontend/backend/mobile automation and/or performance testing tools (experience in test automation is recommended)
- Desire to build and evolve automation and development skills
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology
- Experience in every-day use of version control system (git)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience with JIRA and other defect tracking tools
- Experience in creating test documentation and test reports
- Fluent English in speech and writing (frequent communication with English-speaking clients)
- Practical experience with TDD/BDD
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- API testing experience
- As a consultant, ability to effectively cooperate with the client and/or end users
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Permanent or B2B contract
- On-line training and certifications fit for career path
- On-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events (as health of our employees is our priority all events are conducted online at the moment)
- Access to e-learning platform