This is a great opportunity to work directly in the blockchain, digital assets and cryptocurrencies areas for a dynamic and promising Swiss FinTech company....
You believe that software only makes sense if it works at any time; you know that reconciling production with development is full of technical challenges. You have a knack for automation as well as creative debugging skills, you understand how computer systems work (networking, OS, distributed systems).
With your strong inclination towards really understanding things (vs just knowing the bare minimum), you’re able to independently learn new/previously unknown technologies and to read other people’s code in various languages.
For these vacancy we are seeking an engineer (2-5 years of experience) with existing practical experience in software development. You will be part of a team of highly skilled engineers to help building the next generation digital platform to trade, invest and protect digital assets.
- write clean, modular, maintainable, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- work closely with stakeholders to ensure product requirements are understood
- perform technical analysis of requirements
- ensure high level of quality
- take full ownership of the product from design to implementation, documentation, deployment and operation
- solid developer experience with Golang, good understanding of the cloud native ecosystem
- experience with modern software development practises (continuous deployment, testing, etc..)
- experience with Linux, networking, security, cryptography, distributed systems, distributed databases
- experience with productive containerized runtime (Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker, CRI-O) and software defined infrastructure (Ansible, Terraform) is a plus
- experience with Angular and TypeScript is a plus
- ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- a sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- intellectually curious, passionate, and inventive
- focus on quality and simplicity, sweat the details, and delight our users
- motivated to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Learn with highly skilled and experienced team
- Collaborate with world renowned experts
- Start-up challenging environment
- Home office possible
- Working in Banking / Fintech / Blockchain area
The company’s DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for the candidates that deliver results and show the right mindset. Unless pandemic-related restrictions, home office is possible after trial period .
We will only consider direct applications of Swiss or European candidates willing to move to Switzerland.
We will not consider applications via agencies.