Build and maintain software to perform programmatic and automated functional testing of Blockchain software products. Experience with REST and WebSockets APIs....
Blockchain.com is the world’s leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Blockchain’s engineering team is building technologies that are revolutionizing the financial services industry by empowering millions across the globe to authenticate and transact immediately and without costly intermediaries.
We are looking for a software engineer to join our growing engineering team, to create, iterate and maintain high-quality software that empower users all over the world. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
Our engineering team is tackling some of the most interesting problems in the crypto space while rapidly and securely scaling a distributed platform that touches millions of people a day. We want you to join us!
The Quality Engineering team at Blockchain.com is responsible for developing end-to-end testing systems and tooling for services and applications across the company. The team is looking for a talented software engineer to join the team and work on shipping high quality, robust software.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build and maintain software to perform programmatic and automated functional testing of Blockchain software products.
- Define, write and maintain end-to-end automated tests for back-end services APIs and front-end web and mobile applications.
- Integrate automated test software with continuous integration and deployment systems and central reporting dashboards
- Create and maintain software tools to assist feature developers and testers with adhoc testing.
- Collaborate with features developers on test automation hooks and instrumentation.
- Provide and accept technical feedback on requirements for expanding test harness capabilities and participate with the implementation and testing of these features.
- Research and advise on new and alternative tools, technologies and test automation approaches.
- Work with product, design and development teams to develop a test strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- A strong software development background is essential.
- Having any of these skills is a bonus:
- Experience with REST and WebSockets APIs.
- Experience with test automation frameworks, such as Mocha.
- Experience with automation dev tools such as Selenium and Appium.
- Experience with distributed performance and loading test of services.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and best practices.
- CI/CD experience
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Unlimited books policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Resume and/or CV and your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow or links to past projects, a portfolio, or piece of work you’re proud of. (if applicable)
- Your favorite GIF.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.