Company Description DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS Founded by two engineers , Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional ba
DON’T LEAVE BANKING TO BANKERS
Founded by two engineers, Swissquote makes trading opportunities accessible to everyone and we challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant.
Join our 130 software engineers to challenge the code and bring your expertise on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
Have a look at our Tech Blog!
As an always-evolving company, we strive to challenge our organization, making teamwork and innovation more than just values.
You will be able to accelerate your career in a fast-moving and rock-solid company: during these last couple of years, our bank has become the Swiss leader in online trading. As at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
As a Software Engineer, we need you to be mostly oriented towards Back-End if you are interested you can also develop some skills in Front-End.
We are actively looking for several Software Engineers with different levels of experience and seniority to join our existing teams working on Cryptocurrencies, eBanking, Payments, Forex…
What will you do here ?
- Participate actively in the development of the products under your team supervision by creating efficient and reliable code
- Work closely with financial experts to gain first-hand experience and discuss possible solutions and alternatives to embed their requests
- Keep yourself up-to-date on the cutting-edge technologies and contribute actively to the technical choices of the team
- Coordinate and organize the products evolutions and their deliveries
- Provide support on the applications to our internal and external users
- Use modern test frameworks to ensure the quality of the applications
- Master in Computer Science
- min 2 years of experience in development of production-ready applications
- Experience or willing to learn J2EE development and the open source frameworks Maven, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience or willing to learn Frontend development and the React framework
- Knowledge of RESTful services.
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Tomcat and Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Familiar or willing to work with event-driven architectures
- Familiar or willing to work with test-driven development: Jbehave, TestNG, selenium, etc.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Interest in Agile Methodology
- Good communication, team player, rigorous and autonomous
- Fluent in English, French is an asset