Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
Join our 130 software engineers to challenge the code and bring your expertise on cutting-edge Fintech projects such as eTrading, eForex, Robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
Have a look at our Tech Blog!
As a Software Engineer, we need you to be mostly oriented towards Back-End if you are interested you can also develop some skills in Front-End.
We are actively looking for several Software Engineers with different levels of experience and seniority to join our existing teams working on Cryptocurrencies, eBanking, Payments, Forex…
What will you do here ?
- Participate actively in the development of the products under your team supervision by creating efficient and reliable code
- Work closely with financial experts to gain first-hand experience and discuss possible solutions and alternatives to embed their requests
- Keep yourself up-to-date on the cutting-edge technologies and contribute actively to the technical choices of the team
- Coordinate and organize the products evolutions and their deliveries
- Provide support on the applications to our internal and external users
- Use modern test frameworks to ensure the quality of the applications
- Master in Computer Science
- min 2 years of experience in development of production-ready applications
- Experience or willing to learn Java development and the open source frameworks Maven, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience or willing to learn Frontend development and the React framework
- Knowledge of RESTful services.
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Tomcat and Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Familiar or willing to work with event-driven architectures
- Familiar or willing to work with test-driven development: Jbehave, TestNG, selenium, etc.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Interest in Agile Methodology
- Good communication, team player, rigorous and autonomous
- Fluent in English, French is an asset