Orbit is the corporate venture builder that develops and incubates highly scalable and sustainably successful business models together with the leading companies in the German economy. We build our di
Orbit is the corporate venture builder that develops and incubates highly scalable and sustainably successful business models together with the leading companies in the German economy. We build our disruptive ventures as independent startups that benefit from a clear competitive advantage through the assets of our corporate partners. On the way to market launch, we identify market potential, develop a viable business model and convince board levels to invest in the spin-off of a venture.
During implementation, our venture team develops the product-market fit. Within a very short time, we realize an MVP, which we develop incrementally and scale into the market. Our team consists of venture CEOs, venture architects and interdisciplinary digital experts from product, design & tech. Your future colleagues have already established digital business models with millions of active users in the market.
As diverse as our projects are, as diverse are the tasks that await you at Orbit. What they all have in common is that they go beyond the mere development of software:
- Together we design and build new business models and products and found startups for well-known companies.
- You develop yourself further every day, because we work with a wide variety of technologies, each with those that best fit the project. Bound by specifications? That’s not the case with us.
- Together with the Solution Architect, you determine which technologies are used.
- Your goal: You build an MVP within a few weeks or months – depending on the project alone or in a team.
- You’ll be part of an agile, cross-functional team consisting of tech, product, UX, design and strategy experts.
- What you won’t do: Develop legacy software.
For example, you could develop an IoT-powered license plate recognition system for office building parking garages, design a platform for blockchain tokenization of real estate portfolios, or implement a solution for the electrification of company car fleets.
- You have already demonstrated your passion for solving customer problems through software and applications.
- You bring several years of hands-on experience in product development and continuous delivery.
- When it comes to software development, you’re as passionate as you are curious! You keep up to date with trends and best practices in the industry. Your tech stack is correspondingly diverse – and you’re already looking forward to familiarizing yourself with new technologies, languages and frameworks.
- Additionally, you have knowledge in one (or more) of the following areas: AWS, Azure or GCP, Native or Cross-Platform Mobile Development, Docker, IaC (Terraform), Gitlab-CI.
- You speak fluent English, but can ideally also understand German. You also communicate clearly and confidently in your job.
- A unique company with strong growth and a clear vision
- You work on venture building projects with the leading companies of the German economy
- You have the chance to grow with us and together establish Orbit as the corporate venture builder for highly scalable and sustainably successful businesses in Germany
- Agile working with modern methods and the latest technologies.
- Regularly working on new products that exist and scale in the marketplace
- Experimenting with new technologies, building prototypes, and applying your gained knowledge to new project ideas – you don’t have to work on old software with legacy code
- The opportunity to take “ownership” of projects and actively shape them from the start
- A highly competent team of digital experts and work in interactive teams
- With our hybrid working model, you can work flexibly from home up to four days a week or, of course, in our feel-good office with a roof terrace and a view of the Elphi.
- After-work events, fitness studio, JobRad and our Dream Coffee Machine
Looking very much forward to meeting you!