Software Engineer – FinTech – C++/Python/Java
A FinTech is connecting both established and digital finance to create the investment bank of the future. They develop market and investment infrastructures in the digital asset space with their block
The role ensures that the FinTech company is leveraging the technology to interface with investors, maintaining and growing connectivity to various digital asset execution venues and custodians, and interface with trading algorithms. To succeed, the ideal candidate combines a product management mindset to turn business needs into technical specification as well as skills of a developer to build the systems.
- Working with operations, portfolio management and trading functions to understand business needs and functional requirements
- Automating reconciliation checks between custodian, execution venues, firm’s internal records and fund administrators .
- Partnering with the FinTech’s research team to build a data warehouse and data processing engines
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable knowledge of multiple programming languages (Especially C++) and core computer science concepts
- Passion for technology, demonstrated through previous projects, or commercial experience
- Experience working with agile process with frequent production delivery
This is an opportunity to join a well funded, innovative Fintech company in the white hot digital asset space.