Moonce is an algorithmic prop trading firm working on blockchains. It specializes in trading on the many protocols comprising the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) ecosystem: Uniswap, Compound, Aave, Sushi
Moonce is an algorithmic prop trading firm working on blockchains.
It specializes in trading on the many protocols comprising the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) ecosystem: Uniswap, Compound, Aave, Sushiswap…
We work on all the blockchain platforms based on Ethereum.
Moonce was founded in Paris in 2020, and is a profitable business in hypergrowth stage. We are therefore always looking for talented engineers to join the team. We are a small team of 6 people but are looking to expand quickly.
Working at Moonce
The main focus of our engineering work is speed, reliability, and time to market.
We are looking for software engineers with strong coding skills and a curiosity for the finance and blockchain industry.
We don’t have any customers nor investors so we are completely independent. We are the ones choosing our deadlines, our constraints and giving directions.
Our stack is composed of:
- Mostly Go but also Python and TypeScript
- Solidity and EVM assembly for smart contracts
- Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Terraform, Consul, Ansible
- High performance servers and a large infrastructure all around the world
Your job will consist of:
- Development of the trading software
- Implementation of new trading platforms and protocols
- Development of trading strategies, both existing and new
- Monitoring of the strategies you implement
- Implementation of tests
- Great programming skills in Go or a similar language
- Programming fundamentals (OOP, patterns, complexity, …)
- Strong focus on reliability and testing
- Ability to debug complex systems running in uncertain environments
- Great English skills
Nice to have
- Experience with development of high-performance softwares/algorithms
- Knowledge of blockchain node software
- Curiosity for cryptocurrencies and DeFi
- Experience with the EVM
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are prepared to work non-standard working hours (since we are a high-growth startup operating in the 24/7 crypto world)
- Ability to speak French
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Cool office in central Paris
- Flexibility in regards to working from home and working hours; we can accept completely remote work for exceptional individuals
- Early stage startup: there is still everything to build so you can have a big impact
- Opportunities to attend blockchain conferences around the world
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Statut : Cadre
Salaire : 50 000,00€ à 70 000,00€ par an
- Horaires flexibles
- Participation au Transport
- Travail à Distance
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
Rémunération supplémentaire :
- Bac +5 (Master / MBA) (Optionnel)
- Architecture logicielle: 2 ans (Optionnel)
- Anglais (Optionnel)