We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s cryp
- Build highly available, consistent and performant services to power Ledger’s products
- Provide services to explore the contents of blockchain and provide wallet-like features support of many cryptos (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tezos, Stellar …)
- Leverage all the power of functional programming with Node.js and/or Scala and the Typelevel stack
- Conduct benchmarks to identify bottlenecks and optimize the overall performance of our services
- Deliver high quality piece of software (Test it, Document it, Demonstrate it)
- Design monitoring systems to detect unexpected failures / behavior
- Use CI / CD to deploy and secure workflows
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in backend robust development
- Scala, Haskell or functional programming experience is a nice to have
- Node.js and Java developers who are willing to dive into Scala technologies are welcome
- Database knowledge: SQL / NoSQL
- Adaptability to do teamwork in a fast-evolving environment
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systemsExperience with continuous integration / deployment solutions
- You are autonomous, proactive and capable of self-training
- Knowledge of Containerization and Cloud deployments
- Having an interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology is a real plus
- Enthusiastic about teamwork, learning and teaching (meet-ups, hackathons, trainings …)
- 1h – Team Fit, you’ll meet the Engineering team for a discussion
- 2h – Coding & Design in Live with the Engineering team
- 45 min – Final interview with the VP Engineering of the Business unit you’ll join
What’s in it for you ?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.