My client, a leading Blockchain software development company are seeking a passionate Software Engineer to work as part of their Notaries team, which develops…...
Position: Software Engineer
Job reference: 13004
Start Date: ASAP
Location: London, UK/Dublin Ireland (Remote during Covid)
Salary package: Up to 80,000 base salary DOE + Benefits
My client, a leading Blockchain software development company are seeking a passionate Software Engineer to work as part of their Notaries team, which develops and maintains one of the critical components of their distributed ledger technology.
The team operates as a self-sufficient squad, and is responsible for ensuring that the Notary service is able to guarantee transaction uniqueness in a performant and cost-effective manner, in addition to making enhancements to the software, to deliver new capabilities.
- Work as a member of a team within the larger engineering group to deliver high quality and well tested code
- Realization and delivery of technical designs to meet release deadlines
- Code review peer and open-source contributions to the codebase
- Contribute to the technical enablement of their field teams
- Liaise with the Support team to troubleshoot and address customer issues
- Have an intermediate or growing understanding of the business and their needs.
- The nature of the work is transactional with an intermediate understanding of client needs.
- Work with product managers to deliver larger features without guidance supervision
- Able to take a feature from design to delivery with guidance and input from more senior engineers
- Provide validation of design changes proposed in review sessions
- Take on write-up of design features with frequent architectural reviews with reviewers outside of own team
- Communicate effectively with engineers and product managers
- May be responsible for small project or workstream
- Buddying and technical interviewing. May lead/mentor interns or more junior engineers
- Able to capture bug fixes and rationale for decisions in log
- The software engineer must have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in an enterprise level environment
- Practical experience with the following technologies would be beneficial: Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Infrastructure platforms and tools such as AWS, Azure, Terraform, SQL Database technologies (Postgres, Oracle etc.)
- Strong understanding of computer science and engineering principles, obtained through a combination of advanced academic study and significant professional experience
- Experience delivering end-to-end platforms and services
- Familiarity of multiple layers of the infrastructure and application stack from systems / OS development through networking, middleware, and application logic
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.